Hello everyone, today i will talk about technology. The piece of technology that i like the most is the cellphone because this gadget it ease you a lot your relationship whit other people and it allows you find fast solution to your problems or requiriments. The cell phone is a piece of plastic, glass and a lot of other merged materials for its operstion. This object is made a pocket device so i have it most of the time whit me. I use it pressing the screen and picking out the app that i need ( is very simple). The true is that i use it a lot the time a day; for listen to music, see a movie, call and search any information ( really). I like this gadget because is multipurpose; i can use it for a lot of things. The life whitout a cell phone would be a little more complex (or maybe more simple) because i would need search other mechanisms for communicate and find all the things that meethig in the cell phone.
Hello everyone. I am Michelle Moris and this is my first pots.I was born in Santiago, Chile. My parents also born there in the mid-eigthies. I am the oldest of three brothers; Two girls and one boy. The oldest is Valentina who is 17 years old, in the middle of this is Maria Victoria, 5 years old and the youngest, Leon, 2 years old . My daughter cat is called Ciris and is 4 years old, the rescue when she was born and from there we are very close. Since I was little, my sister and I had to give away abandoned animals. I remember that Mom was always surprised with how quickly we found new animals. In my life I had dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, cuys, ducks, chickens, turtles, fish and a goat. My family is not at all conventional; My parents are Yoga teachers so our upbringing has been based on those principles. The name of my cat Ciris comes from a powerful princess Indu Ociris. I am currently studying dance at the University of Chile, this is my third year and I am very happy. M...

we have something in common!. I like the cellphone to!
ResponderEliminarwe have something in common!. I like the cellphone to!
ResponderEliminarhahaha Oh, Michelle I think the same, my cellphone is the maximum, I have everything in my cellphone.
ResponderEliminar